Dads can be hard to shop for, especially when it comes to Father's Day. We can definitively tell you, though, Dad does not need another tie, he does not want a "#1 Dad" coffee mug, and he has a plethora of grilling tools already. What dad could certainly use more of though? Some wine and spirits to lift his own spirits!
At Cambridge Wines, we have you covered with a variety of options to fit any taste palate. Whether he is into red or white wine pairings, enjoys a good beer at the end of the day, or knows his way around a perfect tequila, we have him (and you) covered!
- Some of our best options are also eco-friendly. A double bonus within your gift-giving. This Seresin Sauvignon Blanc is amazingly crisp, and some of the best varietals come from Marlborough, New Zealand. If dad is a fan of white wines, definitely give this one a try!
- A killer red wine, certain to make dad's Father's Day perfect would be the Abadia Retuerta Seleccion Especial. It has a complex, strong flavor with a deep richness in each sip. Get dad a filet mignon to enjoy with this bottle!
- If you are looking for a more celebratory bottle, try the Dianella 'Maria Vittoria and Ottavia' Tuscany Sparkling Rose. This bottle will serve as a great kick-off to dad's Father's Day dinner!
- Is dad more of a craft beer guy? Then try either of these IPAs from Industrial Arts Wrench or Short Throw Lips and Lungs. They are both easy to drink and are great choices for the dad in your life.
- If wheat beer is more his style, try Delerium's Tremens. Pop some burgers on the grill, and watch dad enjoy his special day!
- We also have a plethora of options for dark beers, lagers, ciders, and seltzers. No matter what dad normally reaches for, we have got a perfect pairing for you!
Spirits and Liquor Options
- If Tequila is what makes your pop's day, then look no further than our Milagro Select Barrel Reserve Silver. The bottle alone is a gift in itself, with a glass pineapple designed through the bottom of the bottle. The tequila has a fine quality to it that comes from it aging an extra month in oak barrels. Delicious!
- Maybe Whiskey is more up dad's alley, well we have bourbon, rye, scotch, and Irish. All perfectly crafted, but if you want the top of the line (and want to win at gift-giving) definitely go for the Johnnie Walker Blue Label. This will be a bottle he will treasure and bring out at all future special occasions.
Whatever your dad fancies, you are guaranteed to make his Father's Day memorable with a gift from Cambridge Wines. If you're not sure what your dad would like, just give us a call at 973-984-WINE, and we can help talk through a variety of ideas in regard to gift-giving this Father's Dad.